- Cover your mouth when you sneeze. Especially in the produce section.
- I don't object to your chewing gum. I object to your doing it with your mouth open.
- You swing your car to the left, then hit your brakes and veer off into a right turn. It's like signalling, in a way. But you could try using your turn signal -- you know, those blinky light things.
- Yes, I know I am going too slow for you. That's because this is an off ramp! There's a 30 MPH curve coming up in less than an eighth of a mile. Oh, I see you didn't want to exit here! Bye!
- If you pick something up in the store and then decide not to buy it, put it back where you got it. Don't just put it up on a random shelf. Especially if it's perishable! Or give it to the checkout clerk -- really, they would rather you did.
- When you ask me the price and I tell you the price, I am not open to giving you a wholesale price unless you want to talk wholesale quantities. I don't dicker. The more you try, the more the price is going to go up. Where do you think you are, Casablanca?
- Spray painting other people's property is not art. It is not Urban Art. It is not Street Art. It is vandalism.
- Politicians: Leave me the hell alone.
- No I don't want to hear about your Libertarian candidate.
- No I don't want to hear about your fad diet.
- No I don't want to hear about how your friend knew somebody who beat cancer with fad diet.
- If you ask me about work I'm just going to say, "It's work. If it was Fun, they wouldn't call it Work."
- No I don't want to hear about your TV show.
- No I don't want to hear about your [some sport that involves pushing an object over or through a thing] team.
- Rest assured that if your retired buddy emailed you a Really Funny Thing, I have already seen it on tumblr a few weeks ago.
- I only say I want to accept the things I cannot change. I never said I would like them.
I am the one who is unreasonable?
Posted by Crowndot at 10/13/2013 06:41:00 PM
Labels: curmudging, pocketa
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Please note that it may take a while to turn the handle of the Crowndot moderation mill and spit out your comment.